The Belcher Family has actually gotten out of tv for an interesting brand-new job, a retail cooperation with DC! The goofy restaurateurs —and Teddy— are included on a brand-new DC x Bob’s Burgers (DC x BB) collection introducing May 1st.
- DC Shoes has actually hopped into the kitchen area with Bob’s Burgers for a scrumptious brand-new shoes and garments cooperation.
- But that’s not all, in addition to the enjoyable outfit, DC has actually partnered with celeb chef Alvin Cailan to develop a 7 Days of Burgers YouTube series including initial hamburger dishes influenced by skateboard techniques!
- The DC x BB collection and YouTube Burger series launch on May 1st.
- The DC x BB Kalis OG shoes will be offered online on May 15th.
- Below is a preview at the collection consists of:
- Signature Shoe for Pro-Skateboarder Josh Kais
- Burger Hi-Tops
- Ketchup and Mustard colored Low-Tops
- Comfortable Slides
- Baseball Caps
What They’re Saying:
- Alvin Cailan, Chef: “I love burgers, and I love skating! So when I got asked to work with DC Shoes and Bob’s Burgers, I jumped at the opportunity. Two Worlds that I’m obsessed with colliding. Watching the skate trick-inspired burgers come to life and tasting them with the pros was epic; I couldn’t believe they ate all of them.”
- Michael Minter, Global Head of Marketing, DC Shoes: “We love Bob’s Burgers and had a great time working with the teams at Disney and Bento Box to bring this collaboration to life. Merging the bold self-expression of DC skateboarding with the irreverent Bob’s universe proved to be an extremely natural process. We hope all the fans enjoy this collection as much as we do.”
DC x Bob’s Burgers
DC x BB Kalis OG (Coming May 15th)
Kais has actually gotten the supreme Belcher treatment and has actually been developed into an animation for this signature style! His animated self appears on the inner sole of shoes. The external sole radiances in the dark!
Belcher Family Hi-Tops
From insane school plays and catering a bat mitzvah, to Family Fracas and nature journeys gone awry, the Belcher household (and Teddy) have actually been through a lot. And now they’re front and center on a shoe, well in fact side and off-center, however you understand.
Burger Assembly Hi-Tops
If you develop it, they will come! This shoe represents all of the essential products to develop a timeless, all-American cheese hamburger! The highlight however, is the attractive lettuce-green sole.
Belcher Family Silhouettes
Fans of a timeless low-top skater shoe will like this style that’s offered in intense colors that are similar to delicious hamburger dressings. The DC logo design is consisted of in addition to consistent Bob’s Burgers client, Teddy.
Slip into these casual shoes that will safely cradle your feet while at the same time having you yearning hamburgers thanks to the sole lining.
Bob’s Burgers Apron
A real kitchen area vital is the apron which safeguards your clothing and simply looks terrific! This specific appearance has both the DC and Bob’s Burgers logo designs and notes the initial hamburgers produced by Chef Alvin Cailan for this delicious collab.
While not almost as amazing as Bob’s Burgers’ hamburger of the day, you can still complete your appearance with this goes-with-everything baseball cap that asks the supreme concern: “What’s on the menu?”