Morning, Catonsville! Let’s get you began this Saturday with whatever you require to understand going on today in Catonsville.
Are you a regional company owner or online marketer in Catonsville? Our premium regional sponsorships will keep you at the top of inboxes around town every early morning. Contact us here for the rundown.
First, today’s weather condition:
Partly cloudy throughout the day. High: 74, low: 56.
Here is the leading story in Catonsville today:
- An old Powerball ticket produces $100K for Catonsville guy. (Catonsville Patch)
Today in Catonsville:
- Food Drive for Catonsville Emergency Services (CEA). (10 a.m.)
- Colonial Exchange. (1 p.m.)
- Bio-Blitz. (1 p.m.)
- A-PEEL-ING Apples. (1 p.m.)
Catonsville Patch Notebook
- Catonsville Chamber of Commerce: “We’re delighted to welcome Catonsville Bicycles to the Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce! This bike and skateboard shop is located at the rear of 825 Frederick Road and is open for all your cycling needs!” (Facebook)
- Baltimore County Arts Guild: “Did you ever want to try to paint with watercolors? Don’t know where to start, or perhaps you did paint long ago, and feel like you need a jumpstart to return to your craft. If so, this is the class for you.” (Instagram)
From our sponsors — thanks for supporting regional news!
You’re formally in the loop for today. I’ll see you around! If you’re feeling these newsletters, think about bringing some pals and next-door neighbors along for the flight. You can send them this link to subscribe.
— Kristin Danley-Greiner
About me: Reporter covering Columbia, Ellicott City, Crofton, Glen Burnie, Catonsville, and Dundalk in Maryland. Veteran reporter who enjoys to inform others’ stories. Can be reached at [email protected]
Have a news pointer or idea for an approaching Catonsville Daily? I’m all ears. You can email me at [email protected].